Our mission is to serve patients, practitioners, and communities, because good mental health is the foundation of a better life.
Patients and providers come first.
Access / Demand
- Over 40M adults/8M adolescents struggle with mental illness.
- 20M adults/1M struggle with substance abuse disorder.
- Too few practitioners with availability or that accept insurance.
- Only 28,000 psychiatrists in US, and 60% are 55+.
Integrated Medical Services Organization
- Acquire/expand behavioral health practices in currently underserved areas (mid-market cities).
- Increase the number of practitioners available to patients by hiring mid-level providers (NPs/PAs) under the supervision of psychiatrists.
- Provide psychologists and therapists at same location.
- Manage PHP/IOP treatment programs in conjunction with mental health practices.
- Acute incidents carry huge costs (e.g. suicide, criminal justice system, hospitalization, treatment, lost work productivity).
- Drug/alcohol abuse costs US $500B/annually (NIH estimate).
- Early detection/treatment can prevent significant health complications and life consequences.
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) and cloud-based practice management platform.
- Data/analytics to identify best practices for treatment.
- Adoption of new technological and therapeutic advances (e.g. TMS for acute depression).
- Insource Urine Drug Screens (UDS) lab testing with Physician Office Lab (POL).
Stigma / Diagnosis
- Many people will not seek help out of fear or lack of understanding.
- Lack of effective screening/information at schools, work, and Primary Care Physicians (PCPs) means many will go undiagnosed.
- 50%+ of those with mental illness receive no treatment.
Outreach and Education
- Deployment of tech enabled screeners for PCPs and schools.
- Free community workshops and informational partnerships.